Welcome to Grace Episcopal Church!
8:00am Outdoor Service- Weather Permitting
9:30am Zoom Service
Safety protocols for the outdoor service of Holy Eucharist:
There will be a welcome table at the red door, staffed by someone in both mask and gloves.
The welcome table will hold the service bulletins, a recycling receptacle,
hand sanitizer,gloves, extra masks and the collection plate.
- All are asked to bring lawn chairs from home.
- All will wear face coverings, removing them only when speaking liturgically,
- or when receiving Holy Communion.
- Readings and Intercessions will be offered by those performing those functions from their places.
- Readers and Intercessors will be recruited shortly before the start of the service.
- Hand sanitizer should be used upon entry, and during the preparation of the Altar.
- You may also opt to don a glove on the hand with which you will receive the host.
- You may wish to bring your own personal bottle of hand sanitizer. Gloves will be available.
- Physical distancing of at least six feet between those not living in the same household
- will be observed; please remember, no physical contact at the Peace.
- Offerings will be received by mail or in the collection plate at the welcome table.
- Service leaflets can be taken home or recycled.
Please see tabs above for further other information about our congregation.